This recipe came from my mom – and I absolutely love it. Enjoy!
- 3 chicken breast, cut in half and pounded
- 1/2 C Dry roasted, unsalted pistachios, ground in food processor
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 T fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1/2 C white wine
- 1/2 C chicken broth, low sodium
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 T Lemon grass herb blend
- 1 tsp. chili pepper spice blend
- 2 T Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 C coconut milk (I used low fat)
- fresh ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grind pistachios with garlic powder, parsley, and pepper. Heat coconut oil in a skillet. Coat chicken breasts with the pistachio mixture. Brown chicken, about 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to baking dish.
In a sauce pan, saute onion and garlic in coconut oil. When onion is translucent, add lemon grass and chili paste. Stir in white wine. Reduce slightly, and add chicken broth, and ground ginger. Reduce a little more, and add coconut milk and parsley. Season with fresh ground pepper.
Pour over chicken breasts and bake for about 15 minutes, until bubbly and chicken is done.
This is the type of meal you’ll see in the MasculON Six Week Guide to Six Pack Abs. See more sample meals here.
Like This Meal?
Then you’ll love the exclusive content we send to our newsletter subscribers. We never spam or share your info, and you can unsubscribe at any time. What have you got to lose?